Saturday, May 17, 2008

(Sue Scheff) ReputationDefender Launches New Personsal PR Service: MyEdge


As a very satisfied client of ReputationDefender (I am not a sponsor or spokesperson for them) I am very excited about their introduction of their new service that can financially fit many peoples needs - MyEdge.
What is MyEdge?

Take control of your online reputation. Own your search engine results. Harness the power of the Worldwide Leader in Online Reputation Management (ORM) with MyEdge from ReputationDefender. For as little as $99, you can ensure search results display the information YOU want others to see when searching for you on Google and other major search engines.
Personal PR for the Web has finally arrived.


Learn more by visiting www.reputationdefender.com/myedge
I personally have fought Internet Defamation and won an unprecedented jury verdict for damages done to me online of over $11M. With the verdict I was vindicated - with ReputationDefender, I recovered my online reputation to match who I am, not what E-venger's want people to believe.